- Supports validation of business processes that span diverse technology stacks including .NET, Java, 5250/3270, browser-based technologies, and mobile platforms
- Patented central data repository ensures a common, scalable application knowledgebase that promotes use and reuse of components
- Integrated test data management feature enables self-sufficient business process testing by embedding representative test data into the test itself
- Captures business processes in a reusable format useful for building functional and performance tests and creating training and compliance documentation
- Leverage Worksoft Certify by reusing any existing functional tests to populate Certify Performance Test
- Works well alongside HP Quality Center and IBM® Rational (RQM)processes and is tightly integrated with SAP and other enterprise applications
- Offers both desktop and browser-based Clients to allow easy management and execution of tests deployed on-premise and in the Cloud
The CM First Difference
CM First is focused on providing software development tools that support the creation and ongoing maintenance of enterprise applications. Automated software testing and quality metrics have a critical role to play in both modernization initiatives and the creation of wholly new applications to support business and mission critical processes.
- CM First is a Worksoft Certify Value Added Resale Partner
- CM First offers Certify as part of their reference architectures for Application Modernization, and Application Development tools.
- CM First provides an integrated testing solution for Worksoft Certify to support CA Plex and CA 2E development environments
- CM First provides consulting and implementation to ensure the solution fits the unique needs of the customer’s application testing requirements