- Change request handling with dependency management
- Built-in workflow and user defined processes
- Granular project and customer information and time sheet/costing
- Data management and automated backup
- Deployment automation
- Conflict detection
- Platform specific deployment modules for IBM i, IBM i remote and Windows
- Auditing and activity logging
- Desktop and web interfaces
- CM MatchPoint ISV Module enables extended management of customer environments, including direct deployment of releases and objects to customers
- CM Object Source Analyzer compares objects and their source codes for their change dates
- CM Source Code Module offers check-out and check-in functionality for IBM System i source code.
- CM LibrarySync compares libraries from different IBM i systems and list the object differences between the libraries for synchronization purposes
- CM System i Cross Reference Browser displays program and file references for a specified System i object.
- CM Model Manager for CA Plex integrates the Plex model administration process into the software change management process.
- CM Model Translator for CA Plex enables management of Plex national language translations.
The CM First Difference
CM First has built a comprehensive solution stack to address the Application Lifecycle Management needs of the primary market segments it serves: IBM i hosted and Model-based Rapid Application Development shops. CM MatchPoint ALM will help:
- Ensure change governance on legacy systems
- Provide cross-platform capabilities for IBM i developers with ALM requirements that extend beyond that platform
- Provide cost-effective development tooling