CM1 Technologies, Inc., DBA CM First Group, was formed in 2010 in Austin, Texas to help organizations with legacy computer software comprehend and modernize their code. For organizations enhancing or rewriting legacy mainframe applications, CM First developed the products CM evolveIT and MetaAnalytics, which are new code analyzers that provide an 80% reduction in project costs.
- Advanced Technology: CM First employs compiler accurate parsers with “code slicing” technology to analyze and extract business rules and component connectivity, resulting in precise answers that eliminates most false positives.
- Turnkey Offering: CM evolveIT is a complete product, with typical installation and training.
- Deep IBM Mainframe and Midrange experience: CM First engineers collectively have decades of development experience on the IBM mainframe and midrange platforms, and is an active technology partner with both IBM and CA Technologies
- CM evolveIT and CM MetaAnalytics
- Languages Supported: COBOL, JCL, ASM, Java, SQL, CICS, IMS and related technologies
- Services: Installation, Training
- Social Security Administration: CM First Groups team added a major extension SSA’s Enterprise Metadata Repository, enabling analysis of COBOL, ASM, JCL, and Java as part of a project to modernize SSA’s code. [CM Metanalytics]
- State of Illinois Department of Transportation: CM First Groups team has provided the State of Illinois – Department of Transportation Mainframe group with the CM evolveIT Analysis Workbench. CM evolveIT provides component level cross-reference, Application wide Impact Analysis and day to day deep understanding for mainframe Cobol, JCL, DB2, CICS and all related components. CM evolveIT is based on an Enterprise Metadata Repository and client / server capabilities placing powerful mainframe analysis capabilities at each analysts’ fingertips providing up to 80% savings compared to traditional analysis techniques.[CM EvolveIT]
- State of Texas CPA: CM First Group has assisted the office of the Comptroller of Texas with a variety of projects ranging from building applications for their document imaging system and troubleshooting existing systems, to large scale data migrations. Using SQL, SSIS, Visual Studion .NET, Web Services, and other tools, CM First was able to play a key role in improving the daily workload, integrating third party programs and various systems such as Kofax, Filenet, and OnBase document management systems, DB2/Mainfraim as well as SQL databases, and many other parts in a complex environment.
Further details download PDF CM First Group Capabilities Statement